- Becoming a Maternity Support Worker at highly recommended, london based hospital
- Completing a course in Postnatal Maternity Nursing
- Training to became a postnatal and birth doula
- Having my first traveling experience with a family to France
- Learning so much about the German and Swedish cultures
- Most importantly, I got to learn about how the modern-day parents raise their children and what practices they put into place for them to achieve
- Strategic thinking- a very good sense of judgement, forward thinking and using initiative
- Flexible/adaptable to change- I will make it work somehow
- Interpersonal- I am flexible and approachable to all, and children love me
- Team player- I appreciate my team and will prioritise my day to ensure a smooth running. “Team work makes the dream work”
- Patience - Very calm and relaxed, this helps me in enjoying my direct childcare roles
- Creativity- I always find a fun new way to do things. This skill aids me in my role in building beautiful sweet buffets for my events
- NVQ 3 Early Years Childcare and Education- Smarts Training
- NVQ3 Management - Smarts Training
- Diploma Postnatal Maternity Nursing- NEST
- Doula Birth and Postnatal Preparation course - Developing Doulas
- Closing The Bones Practitioner
- Unicef Baby Friendly Initiative breastfeeding
- Paediatric First aid
- Food Safety
- DBS (updated service)
- Full UK Licence
My aim is to continue to support families and young children. Also, I would love to use all my knowledge and experience in helping those who are less fortunate.
I want to create an environment that provides a high level of care and education, as well as fun opportunities ensuring a healthy start in life.
I’m totally looking for business partners who are passionate and have the same ideas. I have a dream to start a Soft Play Cafe and Mother and baby unit .
- Work towards becoming a registered birth and postnatal doula.
- Travel the world to gain knowledge of other Childcare and Education practices
- Build Nurturing Lifestyles to a well-known trusted brand.
- Build awareness of my creative gift business